Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my little blog.I've been a blog fan for many years though have just been brave enough to start my own.I love all crafts and enjoying browsing blogs for inspiration.
I love making things to imrove my home and make my kids happy.
Please browse my blog and comment as you so wish.I'm known for losing my mojo and leaving products unfinished.If you think i need a kick up the bum please do so .
Enjoy reading :)

Sunday 30 October 2011

Good morning everyone.I hope you remembered to put your clocks back and make the most of your extra hour.I have! I was up early and decided not to tidy up first but to get on with yet another unfinished project.I've been recovering a sofa cushion for months now.It's for my daughters bedroom.with her being away this weekend i promised to have it finished by the time she came back.

This is it as i'd left it,
a bit of work to be done!





First I crocheted the pieces together so they covered the top.The plan was to knit the side panels and then use fleece to cover the bottom.I haven't managed to knit the sides so instead of waiting and putting off I decided fleece would just have to do.


I measured, cut and pinned the sides before sewing them to the crocheted pieces.



Then did the same with the bottom, making it like an envelope cushion cover.Then came the exciting bit of sewing it all together and hoping I had got things right.

So what do you think? do you think she will like it.I don't think it matters that the sides haven't been knitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment